Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Roster Error!


"Urgent message from the Commish:

A drastic move can be avoided IF we all agree. The roster is set but a oversight noted by Executives Director Siv was brought to my attention. Sad to say Big Brian was overlooked and did not make the "cut". As a firm believer in no hand-outs that was that. The Herb Brookes-like feeling was overwhelming! After hours of brainstorming with my OG players a resolution was born!

If the 2006 players agree we will sign Big Brian and use his fee strictly for BEER. Brian has no computer so your vote will be held in strict confidence.

LET ME KNOW ASAP.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote yes. We can use the extra players with all the short benches we had.I think you overlooked another player, "Buckets Leach". If anything I think we should offer him a backup possisition. I also think if we go with another player lets spread the cost savings across the board due to the fact that not everyone partakes in the beer.

Rusty

Wed Sep 13, 04:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Rusty, we cxannot overlook Buckets & we can never have enough beer.



SIXPACK

Wed Sep 13, 07:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear Buckets of Beer

Liam

Wed Sep 13, 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROSTER ALERT

AS I WAS CHECKING FOR MY NAME IN THE NHL TRANSACTIONS ON FRIDAY SEPT 15 I CAME ACROSS A RECENT SIGNING.


FLORIDA PANTHERS: SIGNED ADAM (BIRD CAGE) TAYLOR.

HE WAS OBVIOUSLY SIGNED FOR HIS EDGY PLAY & HIS WILLINGNESS TO TAKE ON ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT THIER STATURE IN THE LEAGUE.


SIXPACK

Sat Sep 16, 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew I'd make The Show! Got a rider in my contract that says I don't have to play on Tuesdays. With my signing bonus, I'm bringing six we-are18 Thai hookers to every session.

Adam

Sun Sep 17, 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and no more settling for water bottles that just smell like Meth. this year, it's the real thing.

adam

Sun Sep 17, 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Per the Cages request new water bottles six per team.

Tue Sep 19, 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Time are we going to play? and who is Brian?

- Chuck

Sat Sep 23, 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger