Monday, October 17, 2005

Skate Sharpening

Hello all Hockey players...and Dan. This year again we can have to convenience of having Frank "the skate sharpener" on site before Tuesdays skates. his fee is $5 a pair & I think most of you would agree he does a good job. However, he will only be there if we have a minimuim of 5 pairs of skates for him to do, else it is not fiscally worth it to him. So he is the deal...

If you need skates sharpened, e-mail me (Daddy Pat) by Monday morning 8 AM. If I have 5 or more request for skates, I will call Frank & set it up and send out an e-mail to let you know if he is coming or not. If not, he will not be there. Last year I had a few guys that would wait & e-mail or call on Tuesday afternoon. I'm not having that this year. It is not fair to Frank or me to scrample on the day of.

Since he was there before the Opening Night, I see no need for him this week, so this will go into effect for Tues 10/25. If you need skates done for that week e-mail me by Monday 10/24/05 @ 8 AM. I am sorry to dictate a hard deadline, but last year was a pain in the ass each week with last minute calls asking if Frank was going to be at the rink.

-Daddy Pat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger