Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Beer List


Beer list, Its your responsibilty to provide beer on your assigned date. Dont call me and say you cant make it or your dog is sick.

One case minimum buyers choice. No Shlitz, Ballantines, or old Milwaukee.

1/24 - Commish
1/31 - Fricker
2/7 - Liam
2/14 - Shooter
2/21 - Billy
2/28 - Russ (Mr Buffy)
3/7 - Tommy
3/14 - Chuck (for both lockerooms)
3/21 - Sponge
3/28 - Tree
4/4 - Cone
4/11 - Carl
4/18 - Jeff
4/25 - Crabby
5/2 - Jay
5/9 - Adam

If I remember, I will post the beer name with the line-ups

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This could be the best thing to ever happen to the TNHL, I really feel that we have made it as a legit league now. Therfore I would like nominate The Commish for enshrinement into the TNHL HALL OF FAME. Best idea in hockey since they decided to freeze water.

Wed Jan 18, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

this could cut into my gravy-fry time ...

Wed Jan 18, 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shooter is sounding like a Prima Donna

Wed Jan 18, 07:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because my behavior used to make Nikki Sixx look like Mr. Rogers, I took the ERO from beer, etc... in 1988. So I gotta recuse myself from the beer-buying list. Besides, I got permanently flagged from almost every place that sells alcohol in Delco anyway, so to participate I'd have to do get a runner, which at 43 would be embarrassing.

Thu Jan 19, 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take over the Birdcages' spot in the rotation.

Thu Jan 19, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Does that explain why you only have half a cage now?

Thu Jan 19, 02:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Point is that drinking Propel water in Springfield locker room makes a pit stop at Aramingo before I go home to Media after the game very unlikely.

Yeah, only half a brain left, so I figure half a cage is all I need.

Fri Jan 20, 01:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger