Wednesday, November 02, 2011

SPOOKY UPDATE


The Dark squad hammered the Whites this week behind a relentless forecheck and solid goaltending. To the White boys credit they hung tough but could not overcome the 3 for 1 exchange they were getting for their goals. Let me just say I sucked, I did not make one save when we really needed it, and of course I have a theory.
Most of the current TNHL crew fondly remember Dennis St. Dennis as the outstanding goalie that sadly had his "T" career cut shot due to what was believed to be a hip injury. Dennis patrolled the south end of the rink on a weekly basis & from time to time would have "one of those nights" that would result in a stick smashing over his net. Most of the TNHL'ers would attribute these nights to the number of games Dennis played, sometimes five a week, or his advanced age lets just say he is no longer draft eligible. Well this may not have been the case after all, I believe there may be a "Bermuda Triangle" phenomena at work down there. I back up my theory with these facts
-Just before I left for the rink I ate two "fun size" $100,000 candy bars, big money right, then I go Bryzgolov on my team and did not have any FUN!
-Chuck was on time at 8:45 but left early
-Earlier in the day I enjoyed a conversation with my mother-in-law.
Still think I'm crazy, Dennis St,Dennis is still playing all over Delaware County trying to make it back to the SHOW & the mysterious hip injury....turns out it was a TWISTED TESTICLE! Who does that without a super-natural force, this Guy???


Anyway, once again we had a member of our esteemed fraternity go above and beyond for the boys this week- Rusty, while in the throws of a crazy October blizzard shunned his PECO responsibility leaving thousands of customers without power and produced the most important cog in the TNHL engine, that's right we have our BEER LIST. Finally a reason to read the Blog. I guess all that hard work wore Russ out because he tool bagged this weeks skate. Shooter paid homage to Rusty and Dennis by filling the Saint's cooler with Moosehead and Liam bundled up for a tailgate with a back up case of Molson.
Till next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

Where does Sixpack keep finding all of these cold women?

Wed Nov 02, 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liam says...

Unfortunately not in our parking lot.

Thu Nov 03, 08:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six, I was still working in the storm center Tuesday night due to that freak snow.
There may be some treats in the near future to go with the beer! I'll send it in an e-mail because I can't put a pic in the blog.

Rusty

Fri Nov 04, 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger