Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Game 18 Summary - from the crease


Amid a swirling gambling controversy, the TNHL dropped the puck Tuesday night & had another good skate. But the big story late Tuesday was the news that several big name players from both rosters were under investigation involving Super Bowl Block Pools. Daddy Pat was the only player officially named because his name, along with SIXPACK’S wife Donna, appeared on a high dollar block pool based in North Wildwood NJ. Blocks were said to cost a staggering $5. Sources tell the TNHL that almost every player in the league wagered, in some way, on the Super Bowl.

On to the game… White wins big. SIXPACK played like The Legendary Zamphier, Master of the Pan Flute, I Blew. Some nice goals were scored by the white boys, Krafty Kraskey, Billy “The Statue” Leach, Tommy “Motor Mouth” Dolan & “Shooter”, along with the rest. The dark squad played well enough to win, but this game came down to goaltending. Dennis St. Dennis was outstanding all night, frustrating the darkies all night, while SIXPACK did little to help his teammates. I played with a case of Myhedup Miassitus or My head up my ass!

Yo Liam, nice Hiney’s & Fricker thanks for the additional frosty one’s

Till next week

Double Digit Pack

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical press.

Jump to conclusions before all the facts are in.

What are the odds in that?

7-2 against.

Thu Feb 09, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I bet you're wrong!

Thu Feb 09, 01:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard today that The Commish was flying to upstate New York to meet with his attorney, none other than Mick "The Smooth One" Farrucci, who is roumered to have ties to the Rago crime family.

Thu Feb 09, 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

How many of you skaters are going to the benefit at the Springfield Knights of Columbus Saturday?

My wife, Mommy Kate, & I will be there. I know Mr & Mrs Sixpack are going. Anyone else?

Daddy Pat

Fri Feb 10, 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

If the snow isn't too bad, I will be there! I'm going stag unless Heather Locklear gets back to me by 4pm.

Fri Feb 10, 03:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I got an e-mail that the Beef & Beer has been postponed, due the potential bad weather. It will be re-scheduled.

Daddy Pat

Fri Feb 10, 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger