Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Beer and Marriage

I'll never understand women. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses, and that I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends, but reluctantly, I gave it up. Then one day I looked at the receipt after she came home from grocery shopping, and noticed that she had spent $45.00 on makeup!

I said, "Wait a minute! I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"

She said, "I buy that makeup so I can look pretty for you."

I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"

I don't think she'll be coming back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wrote that? I think the 12 pack is a clue. It must be the guy who brought 1/2 a case of beer to TNHL

- Thirsty

Wed Feb 22, 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like we have a new nickname,
"12pack" do you think it will stick?

Thu Feb 23, 07:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the new nickname should be "Bucket"

Thu Feb 23, 08:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger