Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Postcard from camp

The league got a postcard from goalie camp. It's seems that Tree has been honing his skills in Lake Placid.


Dear TNHL Friends:

Camp was fun, but the food stunk. I feel like I'm 7 again. Maybe that's because all of the other goalies actually were seven. This one time at goalie camp I learnt how to spit through my mask without wearing most of it. I can curse in French too! le Toolbag. Anyway, here's a couple of photos. My newest bestest friends and my favorite instructor.

-Tree



9 Comments:

Blogger sixpack said...

I WANNA GO!!!! I need some instruction, from an instructor that will dress in a bikini and LITTLE DANNY'S MAGIC PADS

Tue Oct 27, 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's this guy sixpack?

Tue Oct 27, 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I have no idea!

Tue Oct 27, 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Opie said...

I'm out tonight. Getting a new car. Does Hot Wheels make anything with 4WD?

Tue Oct 27, 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should Sixpack & getting a new car be in the same Blog?

How do Jay & Chuck feel about this?

Tue Oct 27, 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This league sucks not enough skaters again ten years in the making and its in the toilet.

I blame sixpack for the demise.

Wed Oct 28, 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember...Don't drink and drive, you might hit a pothole and spill your drink.

Wed Oct 28, 08:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Spongee said...

It was a great skate.
Players skating back and forth.

Buffy:
Thanks for kicking Rusty out of the house. We needed the extra skater. He made a great line mate. He scored more goals then deer kills in the last 4 years!!!!

Keep dry....

Wed Oct 28, 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sponge the White team only skated in one direction. hockey cards.

The sickness chuck has is spreading thru the entire white team.

Wed Oct 28, 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger