Friday, November 18, 2005

Game 6 Summary - from the crease


BAD SUNBURN CAUSES DELAY
Sorry to get this out so late, neck was badly scorched, like that was not enough I had to deal with the fact that Spongee scored, something I know he wont let me forget in the weeks to come.Anyway it was a good old fashion ass kicking. The score would have been much closer than 14-6 if not for Dennis "Dougie Favell" St. Dennis. They were comming at us in waves & the only thing that could stop the whites was the back of the net. We will have a few new nicknames until further notice. Shooteris now Pop-gun .... Commish- coMISS.... Tree- Stump.... Sivpack-Ray Charles...... Crabby-Flabby....SpeedBump-Bump.


A VIEW FROM THE CREASE
Pop-gun will say he is open if he is sitting on the bench

An hour & a half is a long time to pretend your a goalie

Ray Charles


photo: Billy Leach in action Tuesday night

12 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

Flabby?! I resemble that remark!

ps. I can't wait for warmups next week!

Fri Nov 18, 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flabby no photo?? get your head out of your ass!!
You forgot Blue Line Cone,Doughnut Jaybird,Statue Leach,and Camel-Buck.

Fri Nov 18, 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He called me fat ... waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Fri Nov 18, 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Just a pic of billy this week ... I'm feeling uninspired

Fri Nov 18, 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure flabby got plenty of good photos while on the ice, mostly of his man scoring.

Ray Charles

Sat Nov 19, 07:32:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Ray, I suggest you read:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hockey

Sat Nov 19, 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just borrow your copy. It is apparent from your play you have read that book over & over again.

Bring your copy with you Tuesday

Thanks

Ray

Sat Nov 19, 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure who the bronze statue was at first. I was confused between Billy Leach & Dennis Wilson. It has the pose & movement to be both. Then I saw the puck was on the statues stick, & the players head is up. I realized it couldn't be Wilson.

Sat Nov 19, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I'll read it again, but you can get your own damn copy Ray "T.O." Charles. I think you're trying to divert attention from the 14 GOALS that you surrendered. Stop admiring your reflection in the glass and stop the puck once in a while!

Sat Nov 19, 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Nov 19, 06:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crabby, I'm being framed.

Sun Nov 20, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I can't believe I got sucked in ... rats! I'm going to start deleting posts that aren't signed.

Mon Nov 21, 08:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger