Monday, November 14, 2005

Sponge Rant


People are funny, You miss once and your on the shit list. I fell off a 1 foot ladder and landed on my backside. I told Liam that and then he makes fun! Gloves come off next week.

The Cone I mean Iceman Wilson misses that's OK. Russ "The Nymphomaniac"
misses he is Excused because he brings in stripped bass. Daddy Pat misses due to changing Poopie diapers that's OK
6 pack Joey misses goals all night wells "That's Normal"
Are Commish out due to Anniversary well we'll that that one go! I saw Capt'n Dan last night at Bonner vs. Prep, he saw my cast on my back. He OK'ed my miss!
JD misses, Well we expect that now!!!!!!!

Chuck the big scorer last week, What did he buy another $300.00 stick?
Daddy Pat thanks for that update. You wrote a small novel nice job.

Tonight Beef n Beer at Brownies on the main Line for Bonner Ice Hockey
Stop by and spend some of that money. 7:00 till ?
SeeYou Tuesday

Signed Bobby Orr

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spongee, did you say ONE (1) foot ladder?

Did you have your harness & properly tie off?

Mon Nov 14, 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that in nicks that night liam was talking about his “friend” who was waiting for a herpes/syphilis test to come back.

I was drinking a bit so he may very well have said “neighbor” instead of friend. that may very well be classfied on the IR report as "lower back pain"

Mon Nov 14, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

what were doing on the ladder in the first place Mr. Perv?!

Mon Nov 14, 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll I know is Liam always tries to come in the back door. I tell him use the front door!

Johnny Dunfee may be back this week, time will tell if he will be labeled the Cone award. Iceman Wilson has been practicing new moves watch-out!!!!!

Spongee in the house tonight Eagles Vs. Cowgirls Section 221!
I will be wearing a T. O. jersey.

Daddy Pat A 1 foot ladder is a nasty thing.

I heard Crabby was minus 6 last week

As always God Bless our Siv's

Mon Nov 14, 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't a lower back pain just a pain in the ass? that would explain spongee to a T.
Sixpack

Mon Nov 14, 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Eagles "SUCK". What a game! Even Dunfee left early. McNabb breaks a finger nail and also gets the Camel Toe Award!!!!!!

Tue Nov 15, 01:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And with their first round pick, the Philadelphia Eagles select from USC, QB Matt.......

Tue Nov 15, 02:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger