Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Game 9 Summary



this is what really happened to Russ --->


It was nice to have everyone show up for hockey. I guess I should say everyone except Russ. What's the deal, is it something someone has said? Or is Russ still cutting deer meat? Well, I hope we hear for him!

I hate to say but the White team won again. I "The Reef Hanger" was surprised by the "NON" help they gave to Dennis St. Dennis. I mean Com'on how many times can Tree, Shooter, Crabs, Billy, Liam, and Daddy Pat go into there zone unattended. Nice Job Dennis. Everyone did play fast. Joey was back to playing well again, maybe it was the Irish Jersey. I think the final was 5 to 2. Or something like that.

Russ you would have been happy Beer at the end of the game and then at the bar. Twinke
was there. The "Little Boy" was happy to see her, Fricker felt so good if he won another Jeep I think he would have given it to her.
Daddy Pat talked about his time on his Cruise. He meet most of the female passengers. He had the best room with a view. He said he was smoking Cuban's. I think this reminds me about a Movie. Scareface, But I don't think he said to the Females on the cruise. Let me show you my little friend. Crab's Co. got brought out by "Friends" of the Mayor of Philly.
We'll keep you posted.
Good night

-spongee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No picture Crabby?? You suck!

Wed Dec 07, 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

It's hard to be creative on 4 hours sleep!

Wed Dec 07, 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to write some Bull Shit at 2:00 A.M. I am waiting for more game summaries,and statement(s) by Mr. and or Mrs. Fury!
What about the Biggest during the game trade! Lt. Dang
SPONGEE

Wed Dec 07, 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

yeah, where's the "View from the ButtCrack" report?

Wed Dec 07, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger