Friday, December 02, 2005

Game 8 Summary

To my dearest Buffy, Its your favorite Hard Shell Spongee. I got to tell you Buffy, Russ was spotted by Capt'n Dan. Your husband told Capt'n Dan that he couldn't make it out Tuesday night because he had to service an item in his house for some time. Capt'n Dan asked which item and Russ started to laugh. Is any major appliance broken or in need of batteries?

As to the post game update some of us are intimidated about updating the league when we see you writing things about "COCK and BALLS." Its funny you Ladies can write about these things and its OK, but if us guys say Pussy's or the big one C___t. Then we would be considered a > p i g > "pig". I say keep it coming. Its good stuff!

Since Crabby is Quite and the other "MIA" Writing Scholars were missing this past Tuesday night, what the hell here GO's.

The Whites won the game. (10 to 5) Shooter was back to scoring and passing. Yes, I said passing. Crabs was going against Crasky all night. Brian's brother played well with Chuckie.
Keep this under your hat or bra, but it is said that when Chuckie takes a "shit" he likes to be almost with no cloths on, during working hours. Adams friends added adventure. They were on the dark team. It seemed at times the 3 of them were on the same page. The only problem Iceman, Unger, and Chuckie. They were on different pages, missed all the great passes they gave to them. Tommy "D" a tripping machine!!!!!!!

Us "PLAYERS" on the White team all had a fun filled time. We talked about the old days at St. Joe's, playing spin the bottle with Theresa O'Neil. She was the one that told me using tongues is not allowed. While keeping her in mind. The sticks with girth had crisp passing and hard shots even penetrating the back of the net. The "TREE" was planted so far in No one could get him out. Even JD Dunfee stuck one in the hole for a goal. Well, my fingers are tried and I'm sure you have had enough of my Bull Shit. Please tell the deer hunter he was missed by twinkie at the bar.

Sincerely, The Reef Hanger

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am scared! I read this summary from Spongee.....& I don't need a translation from Crabby. Has spongee had a flashback to sister Virginia's English class & remember stentence structure OR has my mind cracked & I see things through Spongee eyes. OR it comes down this question....

Who typed this for Spongee?

Concerned
Mr Kotter

Fri Dec 02, 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Mr Kotter, you have cracked because I have no idea what the hell Spongee is saying!

Fri Dec 02, 08:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me clarify.

I can read what he has written without hurting my eyes & rereading each line twice. I didn't mean I understand what he is talking about

- Mr Kotter

Fri Dec 02, 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if SPONGEE had not been a hockey star and expert journalist he may have entered the priesthood.

Fri Dec 02, 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger