Thursday, December 22, 2005

Game 11 Summary


Is 6-pack OK? I am waiting for Joe's, It was the night before Christmas poem.
Daddy Pat is also quiet, Crabs told me he was out spending that extra income from his split from the skate sharpening. Is it true, was their 2 tip cans, one for Frank and one for Pat?
Capt'n Dan is waiting for his Christmas card, not for the holiday's, but the, arrest warrant issued by 1/2 cage Adam for the molestation behind Dennis ST. Dennis.
I saw "The Fricker" on Santa's lap asking for a new stick. He asked the fat man in red for a new and improved stick that will not break from striking metal cross bars.

Unger is still upset with his teammate's.
Liam for not finishing off Crabs when Liam's stick was in-between Crabs legs. The smooth one and Capt'n Dan not wearing matching socks. Daddy Pat not passing to JD Dunfee that was open all night long "Uttering I'm Open."

The dark team ended up with the win. Joey, Jr., and the Deer hunter teamed-up on Def. By the end of the night Joey, Jr., became a hunter of all the bad passes from his teammates. Billy, Tommy and Jeff kept asking me when I was going back on Def. Chuck didn't care where I played, he said he had White's number and a bruise from St.Dennis.
The Tree told Chuckie he gets bruises from the hacks every week.

It was nice to see the party continued at Nick's.
Even our "Coach" Toom's was there. according to that Bar tender Mike.
Shooter also met with us, saying I would have lit-up Joey like a Christmas Tree.
At least you guys didn't have to hear from the bar tender, lines like:
The Keg's out
The Keg line is frozen-up
I am out of glasses
I am busy trying to get laid
Do not sit on that bar stool, its has stains on it
Kilgore is a cock-blocker
Or the best line of all
"I AM NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE OUT FREE ROUNDS!

Merry Christmas to All
PS Chuck we start at 9:00 P.M. Tuesday 12/27/05

4 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

Hey Sixpack, I can't find last year's christmas poem!

Thu Dec 22, 02:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll need a little time, I cannot mix alcohol with pain killers, no I'm not sore from tuesday I had a tooth pulled. The alcohol is used for creative purposes only, I got my nickname from my abs.

Thu Dec 22, 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crabby I can't believe you have a link on a cock blocker!

Thu Dec 22, 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I rule!

Fri Dec 23, 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger