Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Last Game Summary of the Season


What a night! On the final night of the season the temperature was high & so was the attendance. I should have realized it was going to be a night for the women when I went to vote, I brought my 7 year old son with me & naturally he asked me who was I going to vote for. I said I didn't know who do you think I should vote for, he said I should pick Hillary, so I asked him why & he said "because dad, she has nicer cans!"

Then the promotions department comes up with the best idea of the year: MILF night, thats right bring a MILF & the kids get in free. This proved to be a huge success, to the tune of 14 fans, 15 if you count Curty. The Fire Marshal even thought about shutting us down but determined the condensation from the roof would protect us in the event of fire.

And if that was not enough, it was GAME 7. The Commish, wielding his power, cited a little known clause in the TV contract & moved the start time up to 7pm. The old barn looked like it had been used as an out house before the skate, and she is ready to call it a year & what a year it was.

This was one of the best to date, our regulars were a good as ever giving an honest effort every week & our subs/regulars are top notch, I really enjoyed skating for & against you guys.

As far as this weeks game, Crabby buried the game winner into the top of the net, sends the water bottle flying & wins it for the Dark on the last goal of the season.

A big thanks has to go out to The Commish for everything he does throughout the year, you run a great program my friend, I am already looking forward to next season.

THE END

See You Guys Soon
Sixpack

11 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

Great season boys. Thanks for giving me an excuse to get out of the house!

Thu Apr 24, 08:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job all year by the commish. Who else could pull this off. It's like herding cats, but he does it.

nad the rest of you TNHLers. Sniffle, sniffle...I'm gonna miss you guys. Anyone got a hanky?

Just kidding. I am glad to break from you Toolbags. See you next fall.

Fri Apr 25, 05:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tnhl offseason activites...i think we have about 20 or so tuesdays to kill....so u gotta figure we got a golf outing, a trip to arnolds for drunken go cart racing, a poker night, and "in service" day ( i dont know what the hell that is but i remember always having off in grade school for it), a trip to one of those spots where having a lot of one dollar bills makes you very popular...next thing you know its october!

Fri Apr 25, 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the Eagles doing?....Or not doing?

Sat Apr 26, 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for a great season. I think I have to skate harder next year. Somehow, I gained ten pounds this season. Light beer next year?
Jay T.

Sun Apr 27, 07:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White sucks Dark rule. Siv-Pack cry in your brew. We whipped your ass!

Sun Apr 27, 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all over Johnny let it go till next year. Its just a game Toolbag.

Mon Apr 28, 07:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2008 TNHL HONORS

Rookie of the year= Timmy

Defense MVP (5 game minimum games played)= JR

Offense MVP= Britter

Assist leader= Britter

Turnover MVP = Sponge 5th straight year!

Offsides Leader = Chuck

Lady Bing = Curty Down Lo

Dark MVP = Tree

White= Sixpack

Bset beer night = Daddy Pat

Darcy Tucker award= Chuck

Best appetizer= Rusty's deer dick

Cudo's to both Goaltenders this year was a season low in goals against!

Thu May 01, 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the party details??

Time?
Place?
To Bring?

Fri May 02, 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

What a finish to tonight's Flyers game! Can Sissy Crosby come out to play?

Sat May 03, 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the F@@@ everybody die? I feel lonely I miss you guys!

Wed May 07, 07:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crabby is not responsible for the horrendous spelling, grammar, and spongeification of this blog's content.

Powered by Blogger